Technical Sales MCS
- Post Date:27th May 2022
- Views 162
The Technical Sales Representative works towards growing the business in the mentioned segments by efficiently implementing our products and by providing close support to our customers.
The Successful Candidate Will Have Following Key Responsibilities
- Provides direct technical support to key customers and ensures internal follow-up of open actions
- Work’s closely together with the sales manager to grow the business
- Coordinates the implementation of our products at the customer
- Proposes actions for sustainable portfolio development
- Coordinates complaint investigations
- Supports analyses of the market place
- Supports benchmarking activities
Education And Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in the coating industry
- A sound technical background; experience in product introductions at customers
- Manual application skills
- Experience in working with customers
- Knowledgeable about robotic application
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- English and German language skills; other languages will be beneficial
- General MS Office and computer skills
Please note that Axalta Coating Systems will not accept any candidate profiles sent unrequested and unsolicited by recruiting agencies. Axalta Coating Systems collaborates with preferred providers based on framework agreements and will not pay any fees to recruiting agencies without an agreement. Should Axalta Coating Systems receive a candidate profile form a recruiting agency with which there is no framework agreement, and should the respective candidate be considered or hire, this will not entitle the recruiting agency to claim payment or fees.
Axalta has remained at the forefront of the industry by investing in its innovative solutions. We engineer technologies that protect customer’s products – whether they are battling heat, light, corrosion, abrasion, moisture, or chemicals – and add dimension and beauty with colorful finishes . We have a vast and ever-evolving portfolio of brands primed to play an important part in everything from modernizing infrastructure around the world to enabling the next generation of electric and autonomous vehicles.
Axalta operates its business in two segments: Performance Coatings and Mobility Coatings, which serve four end markets, including Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Our diverse global footprint allows us to deliver solutions to over 140+ countries and coat 30 million vehicles per year. We’ve recently set an exciting 2040 carbon neutrality goal, in addition to 10 other sustainability goals, and we take pride in working with our customers to optimize their businesses and achieve their goals.