Technical Sales Manager
- Post Date:3rd March 2021 13571
- Views 82
Hexigone has brought to market sustainable, high performance corrosion inhibitors which offer metal assets up to 50% extended longevity. This is a game-changing and award-winning technology which has already generated demand from over 40 coating manufacturers, steel producers and O&G end asset owners worldwide.
Hexigone is a 10-strong team, growing every quarter and is now looking to bring on an experienced Technical Sales Manager with a background in coatings chemistry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional within the coatings sector to work on the further commercialisation of a radically innovative product range, capitalising on the progress made on market entry to date.
Hexigone is in its growth stage and this position would offer opportunities to follow your commercial convictions and explore new paths. If you have previously sold additives into the coatings industry, have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for sales and innovation, this could be an exciting match.
- Lead on technical sales, developing relationships with the R&D teams of our partner companies,
- Play a key part in every stage of the sales process—from planning the sales script to closing the sale,
- Work with senior management to create a sales strategy based on market research and sales data,
- Build relationships with key customers and perform business development,
- Use client relationship management software to track and analyse sales productivity,
- Conduct product demonstrations using public speaking and sales skills,
- Attend various conferences and exhibitions, representing Hexigone,
- National and international travel to meet with customers at various stages of the sales pipeline.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Chemistry / Coatings,
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales having sold additives into the coatings market,
- Proven experience of successfully closing deals with a wide range of customers,
- Strong understanding of technical regulatory compliance,
- Organisational talent and structured working methods,
- Fluent English language skills,
- Willingness to work independently,
- Good communication and teamwork skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management and external customers.
This role will be based remotely with frequent travel to customers globally (when safe and possible to do so) with occasional travel to Hexigone’s HQ in South Wales. Offering a competitive salary and other incentives.
Related Jobs (33)
- Part Time – Territory Sales Consultant – 24hrs a week on 30th March 2021 Part Time