Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Post Date:21st December 2023
- Views 81
About the job
Are you looking for a Talent Acquisition role where you will be an integral part in making a difference in how a company performs and driving positive change? Are you a dedicated Talent Acquisition / Recruitment professional, used to recruiting for retail roles, alongside corporate/commercial function roles? All whilst being a phenomenal partner with senior business leaders? If so, this role is for you!
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, your mission is to lead the delivery of a new TA / Recruitment process across our UK retail business. Crown Paints, owned by Hempel and The Hempel Foundation, is a major decorative paints brand in the UK, with many Crown Decorating Centres nationwide. You’ll scale-up recruitment delivery for these retail sites, initially through a targeted pilot programme and working towards a UK-wide roll-out later in 2024.
Alongside this, you will be part of our Global Talent Acquisition team and support recruitment delivery across the UK and Europe, for a wide range of role-types. If you love to roll up your sleeves and jump headfirst into recruitment delivery we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to
- Working with the wider Talent Acquisition team to support in the implementation of an innovative trial project for a specific region of the UK. This is in relation to Crown Decorating Centre’s (CDC) and how we attract, recruit and retain talent.
- You will be a great partner with business leaders in relation to the ‘CDC’ trial project and other business leaders across the business.
- You will screen candidates via MS Teams/Phone as to their suitability for roles we have open, arrange and attend interviews, alongside CDC leaders, advertise job adverts via our Talos Applicant Tracking System, track and analyse candidate data and provide insight back to the business.
- You will support on wider recruitment delivery outside of the CDC trial project. This could see you working across corporate, commercial, retail and factory recruitment where needed, for multiple brands like Crown Paints and Hempel.
- You will act as a subject matter expert within Talent Acquisition and advise how we can further drive continuous improvement.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You will have demonstrable experience with end-to-end recruitment delivery, ideally from a retail background (but this isn’t crucial).
- You need to be comfortable working with changing environments / projects.
- Being a proven communicator and relationship builder are essential skills for this role, as you’ll work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You should be comfortable completing recruitment administration regularly and to a high standard, with organisation, time-management and prioritisation all being skills you already have in your Talent Acquisition toolbox.
- Having strong analytical skills with the ability to identify inconsistencies, trends and patterns within available data sets, would be beneficial.
What We Offer
While you will be based in our Darwen office in Lancashire, you will become a part of a truly internationally diverse team. We offer a hybrid working model that allows you to balance your time between home and the office, ensuring a sustainable work-life balance.
We are committed to your development, both within the TA Specialist role and in pursuing your long-term career aspirations within our organisation.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, generous pension contribution and hybrid working which also offers flexibility and autonomy.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us if there are adjustments we could make within our recruitment process which would benefit you.
Sounds like a match?
Welcome to apply! Click the ‘Apply for position’ button in the top-right corner and submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system.
More About Crown Paints, a Part Of Hempel
At Crown, you’ll join a team of passionate and motivated individuals and become part of a global community with over almost 7,500 colleagues around the world.
We are committed to promoting a workplace that celebrates and values unique backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. It is an integral part of our strategy to secure an environment which enables each employee to feel the kind of inclusion that allows them to bring their authentic selves to work. Only by maintaining this momentum, will we succeed as a business, create innovative solutions for our customers and work towards our purpose of shaping a brighter future with sustainable coating solutions.
We recognise that our journey must be persistent. We are dedicated to continually developing and improving our efforts and have a variety of programmes and initiatives such as Inclusive Leadership Training, our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council, Women’s Network and preventive mandatory Anti-Harassment Training. This is not a complete list, but essentials supporting that every employee feels the responsibility of protecting our inclusive culture by treating each other with respect.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3790005818
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024