Senior Regulatory Consultant
- Post Date:26th October 2021 14025
- Views 195
Yordas Group is a leading international provider of scientific and consultancy services, regulatory advice and training to industry in sustainability, chemicals management and risk assessment. We help ensure companies are compliant and up-to-date with the regulations affecting their supply chains and product portfolios. Yordas is headquartered in the UK, with offices and representation across the globe.
Job title Senior Regulatory Consultant
Grade Dependent on experience
Location Located in UK or Republic of Ireland (Remote Working or Lancaster, UK)
Salary range Dependent on experience, full time or part time (min 0.8 position)
Contact [email protected]
We are looking to recruit a (Senior) Regulatory Consultant to support our expanding business on global REACH regulations, Biocides and Food and Health Care products. As a member of the regulatory scientific team, you will deliver regulatory and technical services to clients to fulfil compliance requirements for global chemical notifications.
The candidate will manage and expand our services, undertake client driven activities as directed by the business, and must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate with colleagues, clients, international Partners and the authorities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide regulatory and technical guidance and support to industry and governments in the context of global REACH chemical notifications, notably EU REACH, UK REACH, Turkey KKDIK
- Communicate and cooperate with clients and relevant authorities
- Prepare/project manage registrations
- Manage and expand the business within the European, Middle Eastern and Asian regions
- Work in close cooperation with commercial and technical colleagues across the Group
- Lead outward facing activities such as trainings, webinars, seminars and professional association meetings when required
Profile and Qualifications
- Working experience in Regulatory Consultancy of at least 5 years
- A strong working knowledge of global chemical notifications including EU REACH and GHS (essential)
- Degree in related discipline (i.e. (eco)toxicology, chemistry, environmental sciences)
- Working knowledge of EU Biocidal Product Regulation, Cosmetic Regulations, Medical Devices or Food Contact Regulation (desirable)
- Logical with the ability to solve problems quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to successfully manage a Fluctuating workload and work well under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen
- Self-starter, good at working well on your own and using your initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages would be an advantage
Dependent on location, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme and Medical Benefits
- Generous holidays
- Professional Development
- Social Culture
- Flexible working
Interested parties should apply directly to [email protected] providing a CV and covering letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications From all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or age.