Senior Project Manager, QHSE
- Post Date:16th March 2023
- Views 89
About the job
Join us and help create market access for new innovative solutions aspiring towards a more sustainable future
Are you ready to take up a key role in a global organisation marked by entrepreneurial spirit, a strong innovation pipeline and a strong effort in doing a positive difference in the world? Then you could be our new Senior Project Manager in QHSE -covering Regulatory affairs.
As Sr. Project Manager In QHSE, you will act as our regulatory affairs specialist and ensure we are compliant in relation to the use of raw materials in our manufacture of products and the transport & sales of our finished goods worldwide.
Here’s some of the things you can look forward to
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of environmental, health and safety (EHS) activities to ensure that our organisation complies with external EHS regulations and standards as well as internal environmental policies and EHS management systems – enabling the deployment of innovative coating-solutions, that brings down environmental footprints across industries.
These Activities May Include
- Monitoring relevant HSE regulations and ensuring that Hempel complies with the relevant legislation for any Country that it distributes and sells its products (including but not limited to).
- EU, Turkey, UK REACH changes and implementation in Hempel
- Coordination of adduct registration/compliance in EU, China and Korea
- Raw Material and Finished Goods Compliance projects
- Food Contact Declarations
- To proactively work with the relevant Regulatory Affairs colleagues to ensure the business meets with its product regulatory requirements and objectives, including providing information for HSE requests
- Help provide clear direction for regulatory issues, developments and requirements for Hempel and ensure that HSE evaluations are part of the New Solutions Process
- Represent Hempel in HSE areas in the relevant Paint Manufacturers organisations and continued liaison with outside organisations (Government officials, enforcement agencies, certification bodies etc) in matters relating to labelling and regulatory affairs issues
- Identification of developments and changes in regulatory requirements and communication of such changes to the relevant Management teams, suppliers and customers
You will have global exposure, doing worldwide Regulation monitoring and communication to the relevant Management teams to ensure changes are implemented as required. You will be reporting to Head of HSE and due to business activities, some travelling is to be expected.
What You Need To Be Successful In This Role
First and foremost you hold relevant working experience within Regulatory Affairs on an international level, preferably from the chemical industry.
Besides This, We Imagine You To
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar
- Have demonstrated proficiency in writing Compliance reports
- Act as strong coordinator, project and stakeholder manager
- Be self-driven, proactive and comfortable with ‘leading without authority’
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for position’ at the top-right corner.
Final deadline for applications is 16th of April 2023. Please note, that we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For further information about the job, please contact Mark Lloyd, Head of HSE on [email protected].
More About Hempel
At Hempel, we are working together to shape a brighter future with sustainable coating solutions. We believe this is only possible with dedicated employees with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Hempel is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and culture that embraces the diversity of our employees and the customers we serve, providing equal opportunity for all.
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.
Related Jobs (1)
Learning & Development Partner, T&O on 31st August 2023