Senior Finance Analyst
- Post Date:21st October 2022
- Views 68
Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
This position is accountable for the daily, weekly, and monthly preparation and analysis of reports for management’s use in fiscal decision making.
The Financial Analyst is also accountable for processing and reporting financial information in an accurate and timely manner and the implementation of internal controls to safeguard assets.
Major Tasks Performed
- Ensure the site’s books are closed timely and accurately.
- Responsible for the daily review of all variances and the administration of the variance detail tracking report.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the development of the site Annual Operating Budget.
- Prepare Weekly and mid-month flash forecast and monthly balance of year forecast.
- Prepare weekly expense tracker, investigate AP issues and work with site staff on PO corrections.
- Analyse manufacturing costs, opportunity costs and special projects.
- Analyse monthly P&L summaries for anomalies, investigate and report findings to management.
- Provides analytical support for Continuous Improvement cost savings projects; including Lean projects, Six Sigma, Capital Projects, Kaizen Events and 5S projects.
- Participation towards completion of other related tasks and duties as directed or needed.
- Responsible for reviewing the books during close for the area they support.
- Utilise advanced data mining and analysis abilities to identify and make recommendations on adverse yield trends.
- Assist in the physical inventory or cycle count process.
- Achieve meaningful and easy to understand financial analysis for management to make good business decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- MBA, CIMA, ACCA or other professional certification, or working towards.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Previous experience with budgeting process
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build positive working relationships.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Smart View and Essbase reporting tools.
- Experience with business intelligence tools including Business Objects, OBIEE, or MicroStrategy
- Strong emphasis on ability to take own initiatives, being able to find your ways and work independently.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Related Jobs (44)
Manufacturing Operator – Stowmarket on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Sittingbourne – F/T 39 Hours on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Integrated Marketing Manager on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Business Systems Developer on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Visual Content Designer on 24th March 2023 Temporary
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Technician on 24th March 2023 Full Time