Senior Brand Manager - Trade
- Post Date:21st April 2023
- Views 57
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Senior Brand Manager – Trade BrandsCompetitive Salary plus Benefits
Slough SL2 5DS
Senior Brand Manager – Introduction
With experience of marketing in high performing businesses and managing multiple categories and/or brands, you are ready to help shape the ongoing success of a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, including Dulux the UK’s favourite paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in Europe and Great Britain. We are now recruiting a senior marketing professional to implement marketing strategies and build sales and market share for our Armstead portfolio as well as key project supporting our Dulux Trade brand whilst support other trade brands sold in Domestic & Commercial Sectors.
Senior Brand Manager – The Role
- Deliver the agreed plan (Vol, GIV, EBIT and specific brand health and share targets)
- Drive a clear strategic direction for Armstead (as part of an overall AkzoNobel solution)
- Develop commercial insight to drive actionable plans through Brand Review / IBP process.
- Development of the annual brand plans (in conjunction with the Marketing Manager) – and their execution through the Comms & Activation, Customer Marketing and Commercial teams
- Prioritize and drive the key initiatives to ensure brilliant execution across the business.
- Act as brand quality guardian throughout product lifecycle
- Provide the Comms & Activation team with relevant detail to deliver a clear comms plan.
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop an innovation pipeline and create the innovation launch plans.
- Lead, motivate project team members to create a highly effective team culture.
Senior Brand Manager – About You
- Ideally a graduate in marketing or communications.
- Experienced in developing & implementing marketing strategies and plans.
- Good creative judgement & experience in developing work across multiple channels.
- Committed to working with agencies/commercial teams to deliver great work.
- Effective project manager & able to prioritise multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication, influencing & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Knowledge of the FMCG, Retail or DIY industries an advantage.
Senior Brand Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Senior Brand Manager – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.