Sales Representative Coatings
- Post Date:24th August 2023
- Views 97
About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries. Sales Representative Coatings
Competitive package includes car & bonus opportunity.
Central Scotland – Field Based
Sales Representative – Introduction
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional, ideally with experience of selling coatings in the oil & gas sector, to use their sales skills. Operating in over 150 countries, we have been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe and you can be part of the AkzoNobel family. As a Sales Representative we want you to maximise the sales and profitability of our coatings business in the Oil & Gas sector.
Sales Representative – The Role
- Achieve agreed sales & profitability targets.
- Maximise sale opportunities within existing customers.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing client base & new customers.
- Create contact strategies, increase market intelligence & build customer relationships.
- Monitor & report effectiveness against targets.
- Develop a high level of industry, product and application/technical knowledge.
- Deliver customer service levels that ensure the market continues to use our products above others.
Sales Representative – About You
- Experience in a sales role.
- Used to developing sales plans, creating contact strategies and delivering customer centric sales activities.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Familiar with using & maintaining CRM systems.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Experience in the oil & gas or coatings industries an advantage.
Sales Representative – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Sales Representative – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.