- Post Date:19th October 2021
- Views 355
Job title Regulatory Affairs Officer
Reports to QEHS Manager
Direct Reports None
Salary £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Provide INX Europe with expert regulatory advice and support to ensure that INX is legally compliant with REACH, CLP and other associated regulations.
Support the QEHS Manager in general legal compliance in HSE law.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide regulatory and technical guidance and support to INX in the context of global REACH chemical notifications including EU REACH, UK REACH and Turkey KKDIK.
• Liaise with INX Regulatory Depts to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Communicate with customers, suppliers, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders as required to provide accurate and timely responses.
• Prepare and manage registrations and updates.
• Support and advise INX in current and future regulatory requirements, supporting and when required leading compliance activities.
• Support the QEHS Manager on HSE legal compliance and ISO 14001 and 45001 compliance.
Performance and Engagement Factors
Knowledge and Experience
Understanding of REACH and CLP Regulations
Scientific or technical degree, ideally in chemistry
Strong interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
Good problem solver
Able to organise and prioritise tasks
Attitudes and Behaviours
Team Player but also able to work on their own
To apply for the role, please email you CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]