- Post Date:11th December 2023
- Views 73
About the job
Hybrid working basis
Office location: Bootle, Liverpool or Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire
4-month Fixed Term Contract
£20,000 – £25,000k per annum
About the role
Supported by the Talent Acquisition Business Partner and your HR colleagues, you will provide a timely and accurate recruitment service to our hiring managers and candidates of Domino Printing.
As the Recruitment Administrator you can expect to:
- Advertise engaging vacancies internally and externally, using jobs boards, social media, and SharePoint.
- Using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), you will support managers in progressing candidates, promoting candidate experience, and signposting resources so they feel informed and supported to make great hiring decisions.
- Coordinate all aspects of the interview process, booking rooms, liaising with interview panels, and third-party suppliers, following up with the coordination of timely feedback.
- Manage the pre-boarding administration for new starters, ensuring we are prepared and able to offer employees a great onboarding experience.
- Assist in the maintenance of employee and general files across the recruitment lifecycle, ensuring appropriate security of all HR-related information, in line with GDPR guidelines.
For this 4-month FTC role we‘re looking for a candidate with:
- Previous recruitment administration experience within a HR department
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint experience
- Strong organisational and accurate administration skills
- Can operate and communicate with discretion
- Has the ability to work in a pressurised and ambiguous environment and be flexible to change
- Experience using an ATS (we use Sage People)
- Ability to work from one of our offices on a hybrid basis (either Bootle, Liverpool or Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire)
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino, you can expect to join a supportive team, have access to a suite of learning tools and a competitive salary and benefits package. We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. We’re open to considering part-time hours and for this role we’d like you to have the ability to come to the office a couple of times a week. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers.
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
To apply please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3775986124
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024