- Post Date:17th March 2023
- Views 19
DescriptionReports to: R&D Group Leader (Fire)Mission of the role: Operate as a member of a team, working toward a common objective to meet the departmental requirementsCore Responsibilities And Tasks
- Achievement of effective communication both within own team and between teams
- Ensures a proactive approach to the implementation of all HS&E requirements
- Preparation of fire and protective coatings test samples for both in house and off-site fire testing.
- Supply of high-quality customer samples and demonstration specimens.
- Assist the Research & Development and Technical Services Department in determining application properties of new product technologies.
- Experience with intumescent and protective coatings, specifically airless spray application, is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment highly desirable
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Driving Licence
- Must be able to lift up to 25 Kg consistently throughout the shift
- Must be physically able to raise or lower an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling) 15-25 Kg
Personal Qualities And Behaviours
- Strong team work ethic
- Able to work to established deadlines
- Able to work on several projects running simultaneously
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic, Can-do attitude
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMSSherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Basic QualificationPlease note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.Equal OpportunityAn equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Related Jobs (1)
Maintenance Engineer (rotation shift) on 12th May 2023 Full Time