- Post Date:12th April 2022 14364
- Views 92
About the job
ADDEV Materials is recruiting for its teams in the UK ! We are currently looking for our future Quality/Compliance Auditor to pursue the development of our activities in the aerospace & Defense industry in the UK.
Based in Bordon, you will report to the Technical & QHSE Manager.
Our company :
Addev Materials is a designer and manufacturer of customized sustainable materials solutions for industrial performance. We provide the best technical material in the customized shape for a specific application.
Our purpose – “Converting industrial challenges into sustainable solutions”
As a global solution provider, we combine our expertise in advanced materials (tapes, films, adhesives and chemicals) and our converting knowledge to enhance the industrial and supply chain performance of our customers. As a partner of choice of world-class manufacturers, with the strength of our market knowledge, we design customized value-added solutions to satisfy our customers technical challenges over the whole value chain.
ADDEV Materials is a medium size company with 650 employees in more than 15 sites over the world generating a sales turnover in 2021 of 125 M £.
The Quality/Compliance Auditor will be responsible for working across the whole business, maintaining our quality approvals and carrying out internal quality audits. They will assist the quality manager to complete customer quality questionnaires. They will assist in answering customers legislative and regulatory enquiries.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide support to department managers in quality matters.
• Help identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
• Plan and carry out internal audits in Bordon and Holywell Green and document findings.
• Participate in Management Review Meetings.
• Carry out investigations into quality escapes and document using 8D techniques.
• Complete customer quality questionnaires.
• Provide support to customers on regulatory matters such as Export Control (ITAR & SPIRE), REACH, RoHS and other relevant regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Must have experience of working with quality systems (preferably aerospace EN9100/9120).
• ISO internal auditor trained (preferably ISO 9001).
• Knowledge of quality practices like 8D.
• Experience of internal auditing.
• IT literate – Effective use of Microsoft Office software; Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Visio.
• The role requires that the candidate must be responsible, calm, focussed and motivated, whilst demonstrating a proactive, organised, and flexible approach to changing priorities.
• The candidate will have good Problem-Solving Skills.
• They must be professional and capable of communicating at all levels, both internally and externally.
• A flexible approach to working hours and practices is necessary.