Project Finance Assistant
- Post Date:8th July 2022 14485
- Views 62
Job Title: Project Finance Assistant
This role will support the finance and engineering team with the below task on site;
- Raising project related requisition and PO
- Ensuring correct amount receipted for the PO and timing
- Ensuring Invoices are receipted and correctly match to PO (keeping records of the matched PO and invoices) for the project.
- Assisting with forecast to ensure spending are project correctly in the financial tracking file on a weekly/monthly.
- Prepares basic reports by entering data, running standard queries, and performing standard calculations
- also assist with basic administration tasks and should be on hand to answer any queries raised by staff or external providers.
- They will be expected to help document and maintain the business’ finance procedures, updating and implementing them wherever necessary.
- Strong communication skills
- Analysing skills
- Dependability and a Strong Work Ethic.
- Adaptability and Flexibility
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.