Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:4th October 2022
- Views 233
Responsible for interpreting demand/forecasts into an operational production plan and supporting the execution of the plan in order to achieve high levels of service, timely delivery and customer satisfactionPrincipal Accountabilities
- Plan and issue production schedules using MRP and supporting systems to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders in line with manufacturing lead times.
- Alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions trough an agreed process.
- Identify and work with production to minimise constraints, with the support of the planning manager5
- Maintain short and long term demands to maintain level workloads within production where possible in line with agreed PSO rates.
- Coordinate priorities between multiple departments.
- Update KPI’s where required.
- Attend daily meetings to discuss issues which may affect schedule and work with relevant departments to resolve any issues.
- Identify and assign turnover/SSPL at every opportunity
- Run line availability/SPIC and update on a daily basis.
- Investigate with root cause analysis material shortages and late customer orders.
- Develop strong working relationships with Manufacturing, Process, QC and other departments to ensure efficient flow of products through production.
- Full support and involvement in BPI and Lean processes including being trained in the tools and participation in workshops when required.
Requires(Functional/technical skills, knowledge & qualifications)
- Ability to identify and prioritise issues paying attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Ability to work to deadlines and use own initiative.
- Awareness of Health and Safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritise workload
Related Jobs (24)
Marketing Assistant on 19th May 2023 Temporary
Logistics Manager on 19th May 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant (PT, 20 Hours) – Chesterfield on 12th May 2023 Part Time
Apprentice R & D on 12th May 2023 Apprenticeship
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Showroom Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Media Performance Manager on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Accounts Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time
People & Culture Operations Specialist on 12th May 2023 Full Time