- Post Date:4th October 2022
- Views 252
Responsible for interpreting demand/forecasts into an operational production plan and supporting the execution of the plan in order to achieve high levels of service, timely delivery and customer satisfactionPrincipal Accountabilities
- Plan and issue production schedules using MRP and supporting systems to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders in line with manufacturing lead times.
- Alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions trough an agreed process.
- Identify and work with production to minimise constraints, with the support of the planning manager5
- Maintain short and long term demands to maintain level workloads within production where possible in line with agreed PSO rates.
- Coordinate priorities between multiple departments.
- Update KPI’s where required.
- Attend daily meetings to discuss issues which may affect schedule and work with relevant departments to resolve any issues.
- Identify and assign turnover/SSPL at every opportunity
- Run line availability/SPIC and update on a daily basis.
- Investigate with root cause analysis material shortages and late customer orders.
- Develop strong working relationships with Manufacturing, Process, QC and other departments to ensure efficient flow of products through production.
- Full support and involvement in BPI and Lean processes including being trained in the tools and participation in workshops when required.
Requires(Functional/technical skills, knowledge & qualifications)
- Ability to identify and prioritise issues paying attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Ability to work to deadlines and use own initiative.
- Awareness of Health and Safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritise workload
Related Jobs (45)
HSE Advisor on 21st September 2023
DTS Field Service Engineer on 21st September 2023
Multi Skilled Technician on 21st September 2023
Territory Manager – Manchester on 8th September 2023
Business Assistant on 8th September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 1st September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Southampton (FTC,3 months) on 8th September 2023
Technical Services Representative – Packaging Coatings on 8th September 2023
Export Customer Service on 5th September 2023
Territory Sales Consultant on 3rd September 2023