Peripherals Intern UK&I
- Post Date:20th October 2022
- Views 78
Are you up for an epic journey with the world No 1 personal systems and printing company?
Across blended reality technology, immersive computing, commercial PCs, tablets, notebooks, printing, and leading innovation in 3D printing that will revolutionize the manufacturing industry like never before, we engineer experiences that amaze.
We are seeking ambitious students to join our Category and Business Development Peripherals team Internship Programme and win alongside our remarkable team. Somebody who is ready to face challenges and most importantly learn, develop and grow within business.
- This is a placement year opportunity which will take place for 13 months, from 3rd July 2023 till July 31st, 2024.
- Able to live and work in the UK as a hybrid worker, with regular travel to the Reading headquarters.
- Preferred degrees, but not essential, include Business Management, Economics and Marketing related courses.
For more information on the key responsibilities and tasks that you will encounter if successful, please refer to the points below.
- Support category managers and product management.
- Analyse market data and collect results.
- Competitive intelligence on key products and channels
- Manage assets and improve online execution
- Create material to support sales department
- Support local trade shows and partner shows where required.
- Support Partner Sales team as office-based support for online marketing, sales tools communications to partner channel.
- Assist with charity fundraising events and Business Impact Networks.
- Develop recruitment plan for your successor.
- HP Mentor Scheme
- Intern committee and Intern social events
Throughout the programme, your manager will take vested interest in your development and dedicate time to set clear goals and provide you feedback along the entire internship. You’ll have access to 10,000+ learning nuggets to sharpen your business acumen and professional skills.
Beyond that, you will train, practice and have fun, alongside your intern peers, HP best professionals, learning also from senior managers that can help you take your career forward. Internal global competitions and games will expand your international network and cross-cultural experience.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work.
At HP, the future is yours to create.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Related Jobs (26)
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023
Demand Planner on 11th November 2023
Junior Artworker on 7th November 2023
Senior Product Stewardship – Labelling on 8th November 2023
Electrical Maintenance Engineer FMCG – Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire on 8th November 2023
Key Account Manager on 7th November 2023