New Business Manager
- Post Date:31st March 2023
- Views 111
PPG IndustriesLeedsYou will create collision segment growth in the northern region and to maximise PPG’s approval portfolio, reporting in to the Sales Manager. Help lead strategic new wins but also supporting a team approach with the team to guide share gain in existing customers. Candidates would be ideally based along the M62 corridor.Key Responsibilities
- Work the PPG Way and lead PPG’s One Team ethos, live, breathe and lead our values – Trust and respect, commitment, interdependency’s and pride.
- Collaborate and work with the team to ensure collision segment strategy is delivered within the region.
- Champion interdependency developing leading relationships with other refinish departments.
- Strategic focus on winning new business “hunting” in the collision segment and making sure support infrastructure is in place to manage those accounts.
- Responsible for all new wins in assigned segment/region, supporting and utilising wider sales & technical teams to guide new wins.
- 5 years’ experience in Automotive Refinish sector or experience with paints or coatings
- Sales track record and track record in securing new business.
- Accurate numerical reasoning, with an understanding of financial models
This job posting may have multiple locations listed. A successful candidate may work remotely and not be offered to relocate.About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are “One PPG” to the world.We trust our people every day, in every way.We make it happen.We run it like we own it.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected] values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Related Jobs (2)
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Process Improvement Technician on 11th May 2023 Full Time