Media Performance Manager
- Post Date:30th June 2023
- Views 42
Farrow and Ball – Media Performance Manager, Wimborne (Hybrid)
We are currently looking for a confident communicator to join our Marketing team in Wimborne as a Media Performance Manager. We are offering this position on a full-time, hybrid basis.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is the people behind the paint: from the team handcrafting each tin to showroom staff to support functions, our shared passion ensures customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
As the Media Performance Manager, you will be responsible for running the day to day across campaigns and always on paid media activity for Farrow & Ball. You will make budget, channel and tactic recommendations across all channels supported by our agency partners, senior team members and a team of owned and earned specialists. The role will also involve reviewing campaign performance, delivering key insights and making actionable recommendations.
We’re looking for someone who has a strong understanding of the media landscape and comms planning experience in all media channels. You will be a proven multitasker who will thrive in a small, dynamic team by connecting media with data, technology and creative.
What we expect from you as an Media Performance Manager:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing roll out of marketing campaigns, defining flighting of demand generation campaigns and programmes
- A passion for digital media and technology across search / programmatic, social, eComm and understanding how digital innovation and dynamic adtech is driving change
- Familiarity with offline / traditional media and approach to planning TV / print / OOH
- Applying long term vision to short-term projects, finding ways to streamline, automate, innovate or improve the quality of the output over time
- Experience of media landscapes in markets beyond UK, especially USA
Analytics and performance
- High-performance minded individual, who understands measurement frameworks including but not limited to reach, frequency, frequency management, ROI and consumer behaviour
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills with the ability to relate results to business objectives and translate statistic into insight and actions
- KPI and measurement oriented, knowing what metrics are appropriate for each challenge
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to identify and escalate as necessary
Relationships and recommendations
- Strong story telling skills – ability to turn digital strategies into compelling stories
- Strong analytical skills – ability to analyse raw data & identify true insight and develop actional recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to confidently and clearly present work to stakeholders
- Scale project delivery with global media planning / buying and stakeholder management
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple workstreams in an efficient manner
- Ability to manage agency team, providing clear briefs and managing their time / priorities.
What you can expect from us:
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.