Master Production Scheduler
- Post Date:12th November 2021 14080
- Views 322
As a Master Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for the Master scheduling in EMEA and the day to day management of the Master Production Schedule for Aerospace.
This will involve translating the S&OP output into a master schedule for the different sites in EMEA, balancing capabilities between those sites and ensuring coordination between Shildon and Bezons for coatings. The successful candidate could be based anywhere across EMEA.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Be responsible for the creation and continuous update of the master schedule that satisfies customer demand, maintains stability in terms of material and capacity requirements and minimizes raw materials, work in progress, and Finished Goods inventory.
- Act as focal point between commercial, manufacturing and distribution to ensure configured system orders are scheduled to meet both customer requirements and manufacturing cell capacity, whilst ensuring they are also free of any discrepancies.
- Assess the impact to capacity, inventory levels, purchase to order activity and problem inventory levels that result from any proposed major change to the master schedule.
- An advanced level of planning and manufacturing process knowledge is required with previous experience of working within Supply Chain.
- Ideally a degree in logistics, economics or with the equivalent experience.
- Ideally APAICS certification or working towards it.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very strong mathematical and logical capabilities.
- Good knowledge of key Supply Chain principles and application of Quality Tools!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.