Marketing Segment Manager
- Post Date:9th January 2024
- Views 57
About the job
The Regional Marketing Segment Manager for Manufacturing & Processing (M&P) / Flooring (HPF) is responsible for the strategic development and tactical execution of the M&P segment strategy and HPF Portfolio in EMEAI.
Please note this role can be based in any of our sites across EMEA (UK, Germany, Benelux, Italy, France).
This position will work closely with key internal stakeholders, including but not limited to the Regional Marketing Director, Regional Project Development Director, Regional Flooring Director, Global Flooring and Global M&P Marketing Directors and the EMEAI Sales Leadership Team to reach and exceed financial goals, relative to sales and profitability.
- Assess attractiveness – size, growth rate, customer concentration, competitive threat, profitability and our right to succeed – structure, scale, specification, product portfolio, ability to service for each segment by country.
- Identify key stakeholders – General Contractors, Architects, Engineers and Applicators / Fabricators for each sub-segment by country.
- Capture the “voice of the customer” from key stakeholders to identify product needs and work with product management and R&D to develop and maintain a core portfolio for each respective segment.
- Develop and maintain the selling tool kit and training for each respective segment.
- Make annual recommendations relative to people and capital investments that will improve strategic position and our ability to succeed.
- Develop, communicate and launch an annual tactical plan that includes new products, selling tools, training and a communication plan for each respective segment.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years experience in Flooring
- Previous sales, marketing and/or project development experience in the M&P segment / HPF portfolio
- Work life balance – hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation programme and company bonus
- Private company contributed pension
- Career growth opportunities in a truly international environment
- Innovation leaders in the protective coatings industry
- Sherwin Academy offers continuous training programmes for all seniority levels
- Attractive wellbeing, mental health, women & inclusion and ID&E programmes
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3785557590
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024