Maintenance Engineer (Mech)
- Post Date:25th March 2022
- Views 126
Muraspec Decorative Solutions is a well-respected designer and manufacturer of commercial and high end residential wallcoverings. The company is well established in both the UK market and overseas. Passionate about customer service, Muraspec is committed to long term relationships with its customers and employees, who are empowered to take responsibility for their individual contributions to the Company’s success.
- To provide Mechanical maintenance cover on a 06.00-14.00 and 14.00 -22.00 shift pattern.
- To carry out maintenance activities in order to maximise the reliability, efficiency and safety of production equipment.
- To be involved in continuous improvement projects on equipment to give internal and external customer benefits.
- To be involved in project work, including new equipment and refurbishment projects as required
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks on critical plant items.
- Carry out repairs to equipment as required and assist with further improvements to maximize equipment effectiveness
- Speedy repair of equipment and improved maintenance of equipment resulting in less downtime, and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ongoing involvement in project work, including new equipment installations and refurbishment as required
- Equipment modifications when required.
- Efficient installation of capital items as directed
- Carry out all work according to agreed safety standards and procedures
Experience / Background / Education
- Apprenticeship served engineering based technician with recognised relevant qualifications.
- Additional broad based general mechanical and engineering workshop skills and general fault finding, mechanical breakdown repairs and welding.
- Preferably a background in maintenance operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance background in a Paper Converting or printing environment would be an advantage.Personal Attributes
- Safety Conscious
- Willing to be flexible when holiday cover required.
- Able to work without supervision and under pressure.
- Problem solving skills
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]