Maintenance Electrical Lead
- Post Date:29th June 2023
- Views 139
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for Maintenance Electrical Lead to join our professional Maintenance team based in Yate
- Maintaining the site CMMS schedule including issuing and inputting of works and ppm requests,
- Accurate completion of planned and reactive maintenance tasks within the capabilities of training; skill and knowledge
- Ensure equipment operates to its full potential
- Induction and permit issuing for outside contractors
- Observation and reporting of abnormal operation, function, poor efficiency of equipment and process.
- Ensure the Legal compliance and optimisation of the site’s maintenance activities
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- An appropriate qualification (Electrical City and guilds Qualification level 3 etc.) or significant relevant technical experience
- To have a recognised training/apprenticeship in Electrical Maintenance related engineering scheme (NVQ, BTECH) with proven experience
- Ideally to have minimum of ONC or equivalent technical certificate, IEE 18th Addition (Electrical Only), COMPEX (ATEX sites only)
- Computer literate with solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Full understanding of engineering drawings
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Company pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Further training opportunities
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UK’s biggest retailers
- Free onsite parking
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.