Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:19th May 2023
- Views 149
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day operational responsibility for the warehouse, logistics and customer service operations.
- Developing and overseeing management systems to implement robust functional systems and controls in these areas.
- Ensuring the accuracy of physical inventory and reporting.
- Ensuring the management and control of costs through the supply chain, identifying opportunities to minimise cost and improve service.
- Manage and optimise all Warehouse and Transport management KPIs with a view to driving through changes to process and procedure, with efficiency and profitability in mind.
- Meet and exceed all H&S corporate objectives and seek to make continual improvements to core standards, processes and practices.
- Well versed in the management of all Operational and Logistics KPIs, you will be passionate about Customer Service and the delivery of excellent service.
- Leading and liaising with the individual site operations to deliver operational excellence.
- Taking appropriate action to maximise customer service in line with business targets.
- Responsibility for all warehouse and customer service operations to ensure that agreed service levels are met.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for all warehouse activity, including space management, productivity, shipping and change management.
- Monitor the quality of the work that our warehouse operatives carry out and make sure that our products are handled correctly in line with company training and H&S guidelines.
- Strategic management of the warehouse team, holding daily briefings, allocating tasks and discussing workload to achieve daily output KPI’s.
- Help with following our HR processes in a fair and consistent way including investigations, grievances, disciplinary meetings, performance management and appraisals.
- Be accountable for the performance of the warehouse KPI’s and throughput ensuring we meet customer expectation and service level agreements.
- Manage carriers and pickup times to ensure all deliveries meet customer promise and resolve non-attendance.
- Accountable for having the correct stock in the right location at the right time to fulfil orders and to manage the daily orders in line with order intake or planned allocations.
- You must possess excellent communication skills given this role will liaise heavily with cross functional teams and customers.
- As Logistics Manager you must have the ability to influence and drive process improvement/best practice.
- A knowledge of SAP is required and solid exposure to Excel.
- Can demonstrate a highly collaborate approach; ability to work with and through others across business/functional lines.
- Can do attitude – the ambition and drive to challenge, deliver excellence and be positive about change.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.