- Post Date:12th November 2021 14076
- Views 26
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.About the role
About The Role
We have an opportunity for a Logistics Administrator to join the business and work within our Warehouse and Despatch team at Liverpool. The role holder will work closely with both our operational teams and customers to administer and maintain our sales order processing system (Oracle).
The main responsibilities include:
- Administer and maintain our sales orders, dealing with customer queries, escalating any issues where appropriate and in line with company standard operating procedures
- Ensure that the Oracle system correctly reflects despatch status in real time, through accurate and timely bookings of cycle counting and inventory
- To participate in process Improvement activities in order to contribute towards the continuous improvement of Domino’s products and processes
- Arrange for the collection and transport of completed Export Orders in order to meet Customer due dates, liaising with shipping/freight companies on timing and best available means of shipping
- Ensure that Export Orders sheets / paperwork are confirmed accurately with all relevant data such as Lot Numbers and freight charges and ensure that detailed packing lists are produced
- Update Booking In/Out Sheet with carriers’ details & update the Export Planning Schedule with all necessary information
Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate will need Aviation Security Clearance. Therefore, Aviation Background checks as specified by the Civil Aviation Authority including a DBS check and 5 years’ employment/educational references – will need to be completed before the successful candidate can start the role.
Ideally, candidates will have experience of working within a similar environment. As a great communicator you’ll have the ability to work autonomously and be flexible and adaptable to working in a demanding and challenging environment. You will have a structured approach to problem solving and should be passionate about our customers, people and processes with a strong desire to continuously develop and improve manufacturing processes within a challenging working environment. Experience of working with our systems (Salesforce, Oracle) and within an AVSEC or Dangerous Goods regulations would be advantageous.
Domino is investing in a continuous improvement culture, adopting Lean practices and the ideal candidate will be motivated by the opportunity to be instrumental in driving positive change to contribute to the company’s continued growth and success.
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible working can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
Please click on ‘Apply for this vacancy’ below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.