Lithene Day Technician
- Post Date:11th March 2022 14245
- Views 54
- Career Level Entry
Safe operation of the Lithene and Dispersions plants in order to manufacture the required product to a quality specification, on time and in according to legal and company requirements. Provide necessary back up to Technicians.
- Ensure Compliance to all site Safety Health & Environment (SHE) procedures within area of responsibility
- Ability to operate both Dispersions and Lithene plants providing cover when required for control room operation and downstream processes
- Off load raw materials and pack finished goods along with HP jetting
- Operate the process equipment in a safe and efficient manner ensuring that processes are running within the correct parameters.
- Promote the company core values of team working, communication, decision making, diversity, leadership and high performance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Formal Education Level: GCSE or ‘O’ Level English and Maths
- Vocational Level Training: NVQ Level 3
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the chemical industry
- HP jetting capability
- Working knowledge of Process Safety
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing techniques (Kaizen, 5S)
Flexibility is essential as the jobholder may be called on to undertake duties throughout the site as directed by the Shift Manager.
Will be required to change shifts to five shift system to support any long term cover requirements.
We are ambitious!
We have grown significantly – both organically and inorganically. We are a FTSE 250 listed company, 22% of our revenue comes from newly commercialized products, and we’re recognized in the top-quartile for chemicals manufacturing safety.
We believe in high challenge, high support!
We are keen to let you contribute in real roles from day 1. We expect a lot, but offer a lot, too. This includes onboarding, induction and learning events, networking opportunities, mentoring and personal development planning. So, be up for an inspiring long-term career adventure.
We personalize our approach to development!
At Synthomer, you won’t find generic career tracks or development programs but rather a one-size-fits-one approach to employee development. We’ll partner with you to ensure you have the right experiences that build your capabilities and accelerate your career growth.