Key Account Manager
- Post Date:25th March 2022
- Views 315
Muraspec Decorative Solutions is a well-respected designer and manufacturer of commercial and high end residential wallcoverings. The company is well established in both the UK market and overseas. Passionate about customer service, Muraspec is committed to long term relationships with its customers and employees, who are empowered to take responsibility for their individual contributions to the Company’s success.
Main Aim of the Job
To secure specifications and sales of Muraspec products so that volume, revenue and profitability targets are met. Develop existing accounts and find new accounts on territory to increase sales.
Principal Performance Objectives
Increase market share with specific targeted accounts by making contact and networking with all relevant contacts within that account to gain new introductions to further increase specifications and sales. Maintain and where possible develop market share with all existing accounts and maximise opportunities with all relevant contacts. Open new accounts and keep the customer database up to date on a daily basis.
Most Important Tasks
- Implement the Company’s sales and marketing policies.
- Effective appointment making and journey planning.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships by regular customer contact and visits.
- Tactical customer development planning and implementation.
- Maintenance of the sales projects database.
- Development of new business opportunities by cold calling, networking and ‘drive by’.
- Making customer presentations in a persuasive manner.
- Solving on-site technical challenges and making sound commercial decisions relating to pricing and
Travel & Workplace Environment
The position is home based but the job holder will be on the road with customers during normal business hours for a minimum of four days a week. There may be occasional over-night stops.
Essential Baseline Work Experience
A minimum of three years in the specification industry. Experience in interior finishes or other sectors preferred.
- Good planning, organisational, analytical thinking and listening skills are essential to ensure efficient working.
- Job holders should be self-confident, results oriented, independent and energetic.
- Confident at working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- They should be sufficiently intuitive and adaptable to work with a variety of personalities.
- The ability to handle rejection is important.
- The job holder should be motivated by and gain job satisfaction from providing customers with an excellent level of service, seeing projects through to fruition and having an input into Company policy and strategy.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (7)
Sales Assistant – Kettering – F/T 39 Hours on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Manager – Commercial Sector on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Showroom Assistant on 2nd June 2023 Part Time
Specification Sales Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant (PT, 20 Hours) – Chesterfield on 12th May 2023 Part Time
Sales Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time