Key Account Manager - South West
- Post Date:30th June 2023
- Views 49
About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Key Account Manager
Competitive Package inc Bonus Scheme & Company Car
If you are a sales professional with a record of delivering consistent profitable sales growth within a fast-paced environment this is an incredible opportunity to join a business that is a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. We are now recruiting a Key Account Manager to take responsibility for driving sales growth and profitability in their designated territory for regional trade and retail accounts.
Key Account Manager – The Role
- Build and develop account plans for key customer accounts.
- Maximise sales of AkzoNobel brands in designated accounts
- Deliver against key sales KPIs, Revenue, Margin, Rebate & Allowances expenditure & cash collection.
- Negotiate customer-based commercial issues & opportunities.
- Develop close working relationships at a senior level with both customer accounts and AkzoNobel.
- Develop close working relationships will all relevant regional sales managers and regional teams to ensure excellent execution of account plans.
- Support customers with local promotional plans/ initiatives.
- Use available data to develop customer insight & shape future action.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure customers are supported.
- Identify product opportunities to meet future customer requirements.
Key Account Manager – About You
- Experienced sales professional.
- Record of delivering consistent profitable sales growth within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop customer focused & commercially viable solutions to meet the customers’ needs.
- Able to develop & execute strategic customer plans.
- Good at nurturing in-depth client relationships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence.
Key Account Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Key Account Manager – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] – Talent Acquisition Partner.
Recruitment process –
1st stage Teams with Talent Acquisition
Face to face final interview in Slough
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.