HR Advisor Maternity Cover
- Post Date:5th August 2021
- Views 148
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
We are looking for a fixed term contract maternity cover HR Advisor – we may consider flexible working for this position
- To provide a day to day operational HR support service to managers and employees across the AkzoNobel UK business.
- Advise line managers on disciplinary, grievance, performance management, absence, health issues, maternity, paternity, parental leave and coaching managers to make balanced decisions.
- Draft and implement HR policies and procedures where required, including updates to reflect changes in employment law.
- Develop a suite of manager guides and supporting documentation to enable managers to manage people processes more independently.
- To coach and support line managers to effectively manage, lead and develop their teams, driving people manager capability across the business.
- Proactive management of casework, including making recommendations, giving advice and support to line managers, liaising with other departments such as Occupational Health.
You will provide day to day operational HR support to employees and managers across AkzoNobel UK, taking ownership for managing cases and coaching managers through HR policies and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience of a fast paced environment which can be transferred to this role.
- Experience of delivering a HR service to multi sites.
- A resilient and firm personality with the ability to challenge and coach line managers both face to face and remotely.
- Ability to analyse complex issues and suggest practical and creative solutions.
- Able to communicate effectively and build strong relationships at all levels.
- Commercial and pragmatic approach.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 13582
Related Jobs (1)
People & Culture Operations Specialist on 12th May 2023 Full Time