Head of Trade
- Post Date:13th April 2021
- Views 285
Job Title: Head of Trade (can be located nationally, HQ is located Wokingham)
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Achieve top line, profit, and share targets
- Develop and execute Trade strategy aligned with strategic partners
- Develop and deploy necessary tools / resources that support the Trade strategy
- Responsible for both internal and external communications
- Serve as primary point of contact for both internally and externally for all things Trade related
- Responsible for the development and report out of progress to senior leadership
- Accountable to managing the P&L established for Trade within strategic partners
- Supports marketing and business insights on gathering the necessary market analysis and identifying opportunities
- Works with the strategic partners to develop the necessary trading plans to support the Trade strategy
- FORMAL EDUCATION:
- A sound education to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant business-related subject
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
Several years of sales experience
- TECHNICAL/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- A drive for achieving results and excellent sales performance
- A highly motivated self-starter capable of leading as well as adapting quickly to change
- A collaborative & professional approach with an amenable style
- A problem solver and independent thinker capable of delivering sound arguments
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills with ability to develop key relationships
- Proven track record of successfully working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrable numeracy and analytical skills
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law