- Post Date:1st April 2022
- Views 150
Purpose Of The Job
Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on the Harlow site to meet the business requirements, following SHE and business standards. Communicate findings as per Company requirements. Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Comply with all Safety, Health & Environment standards and requirements
- Support the department with the engineering works & its risk profile by carrying out maintenance activities both preventative and reactive as required
- Demonstrate consistently high standards of work and attention to detail on the work carried out
- Establish, when appropriate, and maintain high level of standards (5s) in the workshop, stores, and any work areas
- Continuously improve, suggest amendments and update engineering documentation
- Follow all Engineering, Site and Business Processes as required
Knowledge and Skills
- Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation engineer with Relevant Maintenance experience, in excess of 5 years in manufacturing
- Ideally COMPEX 1-4 or 11 qualified
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Clear communication skills
- Able to demonstrate strong ownership and accountability for issues
- Dynamic, solution focused and motivated
- Pragmatic and achievement focused
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
We are ambitious!
We have grown significantly – both organically and inorganically. We are a FTSE 250 listed company, 22% of our revenue comes from newly commercialized products, and we’re recognized in the top-quartile for chemicals manufacturing safety.
We believe in high challenge, high support!