- Post Date:12th November 2021 14089
- Views 46
As an E-commerce Specialist, you will join PPG’s Architectural Coatings regional digital team to lead complex projects on e-commerce platforms and build new customer experiences for B2B and B2C with a key focus on the UK Market. You’ll be responsible for evaluating, optimising and maintenance of owned platforms of our professional and consumer brands like Johnstone’s and Leyland by acting as a liaison between marketing, sales, technical development, external agencies, and executive teams. You will play an active role in the digital transformation of PPG, turning our company into an omnichannel organisation and directly impact the company’s success. Apply today to find out more!
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Support the business in the implementation and optimisation of these digital brand platforms and capabilities made available by the PPG’s Global Digital teams.
- Work closely with the Digital Product teams & IT to ensure our platforms fit local market needs
- Communicate work stream, customer, and platform updates with internal sales, service & marketing teams.
- Perform data analysis tasks to monitor and optimise platform critical metrics while reporting results to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure customer registration and onboarding processes are seamless and developed with the customer journey in mind.
- Lead multiple projects, including project administration and reporting.
- Coordinate with internal teams to help drive platform improvements.
- Previous digital business experience.
- Excellent project management skills: pragmatic, proactive and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle.
- Proven track record demonstrating the ability to promote digital solutions that drive business results.
- Strong commercial/customer focus, able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Versatile and adaptable to the dynamic nature of digital Commerce, familiar with Agile and or Lean methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer communication skills!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.