DTS WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN
- Post Date:11th December 2023
- Views 75
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
DTS Workshop Technician
Slough SL2 5DS
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
You will help the business grow by supporting the logistical operations by commissioning of all colour mixing equipment for our Decorative and Automotive business units. This will include preparing and packing of all Point of Sale orders, refurbishment of various components and much more.
- Check the installation diary.
- Commission new colour mixing equipment.
- Install & configure software, calibrate dispenser pumps, carry out full electrical testing.
- Commission spectrophotometry equipment, software & brackets.
- Help oversee deliveries.
- Maintain stock levels of needed equipment & parts.
- Update records on SAP.
- Work safely and follow corporate & regulatory requirements.
- GCSE Maths, English & a Science or equivalent – Grade C or above.
- Comfortable reading/understanding engineering procedures.
- Able to drive a fork-lift truck.
- Able to prioritise workload & work to deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- Strong communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To apply please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3767215303
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024