Digital Marketing Specialist
- Post Date:13th January 2023
- Views 35
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Digital Marketing Specialist
Competitive salary + benefits
Digital Marketing Specialist – Introduction
With digital marketing experience, you are ready to impact the future growth of a world expert in coatings and move your career to the next level. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a digital marketing specialist to grow our business by taking ownership of digital distribution channels.
Digital Marketing Specialist – The Role
- Own & optimise our digital distribution channels covering eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, analytics & associated platforms
- Ensure growth through leveraging existing & implementing new technologies
- Translate business requirements into a digital vision
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure alignment of digital developments
- Develop & execute repeatable models for implementation across consumer/professional markets
- Ensure solutions meet branding guidelines & are compliant with latest policies
- Monitor effectiveness & produce stakeholder reporting
- Collaborate with colleagues to use insight to optimise performance
- Track emerging technologies and trends, evaluating their potential for application
Digital Marketing Specialist – About You
- A graduate in Marketing or Digital
- Experience of delivering digital projects & activities through agency partners & service providers
- Good at stakeholder management
- Passionate for innovative digital technology
- Able to manage & prioritise multiple work-streams
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- Experience of AGILE development an advantage
Digital Marketing Specialist – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Digital Marketing Specialist – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.