Digital Marketing Executive
- Post Date:2nd December 2022 14699
- Views 23
Here at Crown Paints, we have an opening for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team in Darwen.We have a purpose led marketing team, with bold ambitions to paint the world beautiful. We are a creative and collaborative team, that empowers individuals to put forward ideas and initiatives.What will I be doing?You’ll play a key role in planning our social media strategy across all social sites and aligning it with our other marketing channels (such as television, PR, print) – you will be our social media specialist!As part of this role, you’ll build excellent customer experiences for those engaging with our digital and social media platforms – owned, paid, and earned media.You’ll be based from our Darwen site 3 days a week, with the option to work remotely the rest.Sounds exciting – what else will I do?
- Work with the Communications Manager on the development and implementation of the communications and social media strategy
- SEO research and blog writing to support the always on plan
- Assisting with planning for 24 month rolling marketing plan
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future communications trends
- To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for communications strategy including agency partners and influencers
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Email marketing – working with the brand managers, social media and email agencies to ensure alignment to the plan
- Alongside agencies, plan and implement paid digital marketing campaigns – monitoring and evaluating results
- Creative with content and innovative ways to drive traffic to websites
- Have the ability to understand brand identities and be able to translate this into tone of voice and content
- Producing creative briefs for the purposes of Feed, Story and Paid Advertising assets that align with creative guidelines
What will I need to be successful?
- Previous experience of running social media campaigns across all platforms
- Creative and innovative, not afraid to put fresh ideas forward!
- Curious and an eagerness to learn, staying up to date with the latest technology and marketing tools
- Previous experience in a client-facing digital environment is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail and phenomenal task management skills
With great work comes great rewardCrown Paints takes pride in their excellent working conditions and in addition, offer an attractive reward package that includes:
- 28 days basic annual leave each year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- A variety of discounts / vouchers on products that Crown supply
- A generous pension plan where the Company will match, and even double your contribution
- Multiple other benefits relating to your health and wellbeing
A Little More About UsCrown Paints have been manufacturing paint for longer than most, over 200 years in fact, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. It’s fair to say that we know our craft; however, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.Alongside our owners, The Hempel Foundation, we place a special focus on education for children in need, and are proud to support the education of over 55,000 children across 22 projects worldwide. You can therefore guarantee here at Crown – It’s not just paint. It’s personal!
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023