Customer Service Specialist
- Post Date:9th January 2024
- Views 55
About the job
In the role of a Customer Service Specialist at our site at Sheffield you will be providing a variety of customer service support to internal and external customers including solving problems, researching complex information and building customer relationships.
For this role we ideally require a customer service specialist with German or Dutch language skills as well as English.
- Places customers sales orders in a timely fashion and before order cut-off.
- Receives and handles complex customer needs via incoming mail, telephone, and/or electronic contact regarding the organization’s products and/or services, enters and adjusts orders, and resolves questions and complaints within span of control.
- Can handle all levels of complexity in orders (including export paperwork and certifications).
- Can onboard new CS agents, training, system access setup, coaching on the job, identify re-training points.
- Contributes actively alongside Senior CS Specialists, as a Subject Matter Expert in Projects such as SalesForce, New Product introductions, Export, Client on-boarding,Warehouse setups, IT enhancements, etc
- Assists with reviewing and coordinating customer service activities pertaining to shipping, plant schedules, inventory levels, and sales activities by reviewing reports, orders, shipments, and other information as required or directed by management.
- Develops and reviews correspondence and documentation as appropriate regarding interaction with customers and responds to questions and concerns.
- 2-3 years of progressive customer service experience resolving customer problems and concerns
- Experience developing correspondence and communications
- Experience applying department policies and procedures to situations
- Experience with ERP (SAGE and/or SAP and/or Oracle 11i and12, Analytics)
- Experience of producing export documentation and knowledge of the export process and incoterms
- Language skills desirable – Dutch/German
- Work life balance – hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation programme
- Career growth opportunities in a truly international environment
- Innovation leaders in the protective coatings industry
- Sherwin Academy offers continuous training programmes for all seniority levels
- Attractive wellbeing, mental health, women & inclusion and ID&E programmes
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3797840027
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024