Customer Service Advisor
- Post Date:3rd January 2024
- Views 79
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Customer Service Advisor
Competitive Salary & Market Leading Benefits Package
Dulux Decorator Centre has a network of over 240 stores across the UK, supplying the trade and public with products from our market leading portfolio of brands – including Dulux, Zinsser, Sikkens and Cuprinol. We have set our sights on becoming the industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
You will help the company deliver a high quality customer experience by providing support to our network of Dulux Decorator Centre stores on a wide variety of operational, commercial and sales activities. This involves ensuring that every customer, every time receives a warm welcome, an informed conversation and a clear personalised proposal.
- Take ownership of customer/store requests/queries
- Work to agreed service levels & provide timely resolution of requests/queries.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to forge close working relationships.
- Provide operational solutions & insight to improve the customer experience.
- Support the development of the Knowledge Database by adding/updating information.
- Undertake various admin processes, such web refunds, account payments & Nectar point allocation.
- Relevant retail/ trade store based experience, or head office support role experience.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Knowledge of IT applications – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Good at building relationships & committed to providing excellent client service.
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and currently are trailing a hybrid working arrangement with Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays in the office and Wednesday and Fridays working from home.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3768087465
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024