- Post Date:29th November 2021
- Views 390
About the Role
At HMG Paints we’re looking for a confident marketeer to help deliver high quality, professional, innovative and creative work.
We’re looking someone who is comfortable working in Adobe Creative Cloud creating both digital and traditional content. The candidate will need to be a creative thinker, a great communicator and be proactive. The role will be reporting directly to our Marketing Manager and working closely with the wider marketing team and across departments within HMG.
Your role will involve designing and executing marketing content and collateral across a wide number of business and market areas including B2B & B2C. There will be a particular focus on digital marketing campaigns for HMG and other brands, with a particular emphasis on SEO and PPC strategies. We’re looking for a candidate who is both creative and analytical, forward-thinking and a team player who can excel in a versatile role for a leading family business.
If available please email a showcase of your portfolio to [email protected]
- Produce high-quality written content for HMG and customer websites.
- Run multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for HMG and customer clients.
- Demonstrating an active understanding of digital marketing knowledge & social media trends and communicating this to the wider marketing team.
- Assist the Marketing Team in the creating strategies and content for HMG and customer campaigns.
- Assist in the planning, set-up and launch of paid campaigns (Google Ads, paid social).
- Staying up to date on new digital marketing tools, best practices, competitive activity and other marketing leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends.
- Development of Point-of-Sale material and also design of packaging and branding.
- This role could require occasional out of hours work and some travel as-and-when the business requires.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in marketing
- Creative in both visual content and copywriting
- Experience of the common Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Understanding of SEO practice and its fundamental areas of work
- Experience with WordPress and other common CMS platforms
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is beneficial
- Knowledge of paid advertising
- Knowledge of email marketing and experience with apps such as Mailchimp
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work across multiple teams and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible and take ownership for tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload activities
- Approach tasks with an analytical approach
- Excellent time-keeping and organisation skills
- An eye for design and a great attention to detail
- Data driven and detail orientated with a thorough understanding of analytics and how this can be used to track and enhance performance
- Proactive at developing and suggesting new ideas
At HMG we offer colleagues a range of benefits, some of the highlights include:
- Profit share
- Opportunities for Training and Development (NVQ’s, HNC’s/HND’s, MBA’s, Coatings Training Institute)
- Competitive Salary
- Christmas and New Year’s break
- Day off and Double Pay on your birthday
- Annual staff BBQ
- Charity fundraising events/activities
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 1pm Friday Finish
- Flexible working where applicable
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
Our passion is to be the best, not the biggest, paint company in the world, that customers want to work with and the most talented people want to work for.
Established in 1930 HMG has grown to become the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer. We are a family business with many generations of families working across the business.
Our culture is really important to us in achieving our vision. We all share a passion to improve: improve ourselves, our coatings, our community and improve as a company.
For this HMG have accepted numerous awards such as the UK Coatings Care award, Family Business of the Year and were the first independent UK Paint Company to be awarded British Standards quality BS5750 (FM1524).