- Post Date:4th November 2022
- Views 29
Farrow and Ball – Cluster Manager covering 2 Showrooms Bristol & BathWe are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Showroom teams in Bristol & Bath as a Cluster Showroom Manager. We are offering this position on a full-time basis (40 hours per week).Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.As the Cluster Showroom Manger, you will oversee the day to day running and operations of the showrooms within your cluster, you have accountability for all aspects of your Showrooms with a key focus on driving sales and profitability, delivering budgeted sales, profit targets and KPI’s. You will ensure that the showroom teams are fully supported and equipped to meet the high standards that are required by our brand.What We Expect From You As a Showroom Manager.Key Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales budget, KPI targets and LFL growth targets.
- Use KPI analysis to inform decisions, motivate the teams and drive sales.
- Develop a selling culture amongst the showroom teams.
- Review and analyse showroom P&L.
- Accurately monitor, analyse and report sales patterns and trends.
- Develop new accounts and maintain sales activity with existing accounts.
- Drive the colour consultancy service from both inside and outside the showroom ensuring all employees are promoting and selling the service to achieve sales targets.
- Report on objectives set, results achieved and sales performance, collating forward indicators.
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing & the Visual Merchandising teams to ensure Farrow & Ball image and showroom look and feel is aligned and maintained to brand visual guidelines.
- Recommend potential advertising venues and marketing strategies to the relevant department within Marketing.
- Develop and execute local marketing initiatives that drive footfall into the Showroom.
- Act as local Brand Ambassador, networking in the local community.
- Responsibility for stock management and ordering, managing a high value stock inventory.
- Minimize distribution costs and ensure customer orders are met as soon as possible.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience by articulating and promoting “Why Farrow and Ball”.
- Manage overheads and costs to grow profit.
- Financial reporting to Regional Sales Manager and Head Office as required.
- Train, coach and develop team members providing regular feedback.
- Carry out meaningful performance reviews, agreeing and reviewing objectives.
- Recruit, introduce and train new staff within the showroom team.
- Prepare staff rotas for appropriate levels of cover to optimise floor coverage, minimise overtime costs and ensure adequate cover for lunches, holiday and sickness.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring all occupational guidelines are met including proper lifting, manual handling and safe storage and disposal of paints.
- Continual review of processes and working practices to identify improvements to maximise success of the Showroom.
- Knowledge and experience of leading a team and achieving targets in a retail sales environment
- A background in design/interiors/creative industry
- Commercially minded and a proven ability to demonstrate driving sales/LFL growth
- Strong customer focus and drive for results
- Proven management, retail and operational experience
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Financial understanding and ability to analyse data/metrics
- Self-starter with high integrity
- Skilled communication skills and the ability to lead a team by example
- Assertive and confident style
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and organise workloads
- Computer literate with knowledge of using Microsoft applications
- Human resources knowledge and the ability to implement appropriate methods and practices desirable
- Familiarity with local market desirable
- High end retail experience desirable
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
Related Jobs (44)
Manufacturing Operator – Stowmarket on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Sittingbourne – F/T 39 Hours on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Integrated Marketing Manager on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Business Systems Developer on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Visual Content Designer on 24th March 2023 Temporary
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Technician on 24th March 2023 Full Time