Business Development Executive
- Post Date:25th March 2022
- Views 156
- Salary £35,000/yr - £40,000/yr
Hours: 35 hours a week
Salary £35,000-£40,000 (dependant on experience) with bonus potential of £20,000
Pension: NEST Pension Scheme
Start date: Immediate
Location: Occasional access to Swansea office required. Home location of Wales, Midlands or South- West England preferred.
Local and international travel will be required to meet with customers and attend trade events.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
The Company: Hexigone is a fast growing, highly ambitious company whose vision is to be the new industry standard in metal corrosion protection. Their award-winning corrosion additives for coatings / paints protect metal assets for up to 50% longer. Core end user’s include the aerospace, oil & gas and automotive industries.
Hexigone have global sales and are working with 100+ coatings manufacturers who are their target clients. To facilitate growth, they are in the process of establishing a global distribution network with key geographic areas already appointed. It’s an exciting time to join the company with outstanding career development potential.
About the Role
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
- Market discovery of new coatings customers for direct supply or through paint users and specifiers to provide sales by building end user demand.
- Market support of international distributors to develop and retain customers.
- Direct or via distribution support of customers as they pursue complex integration projects with this novel material.
- The conversion of customers to be consistent users of Hexigone product post reformulation and the support of ongoing sales.
Individuals that will be successful in this role will have:
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Works well on own or as part of a team
- Preferred: sales experience of 2 years plus.
- Some educational background in chemistry or material science.
- Experience working in raw materials supply with a chemicals manufacturer or chemicals distributor OR relevant technical experience in the coatings sector.
- This role may be suitable for someone with a technical background who wants to transition to a more commercial role.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to [email protected]
Related Jobs (2)
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Process Improvement Technician on 11th May 2023 Full Time