Area Sales Manager - East
- Post Date:14th April 2023
- Views 67
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
Joining the UK sales and service channel, you will develop opportunities to sell the Domino range of solutions to existing customers within a defined geographic area – in this case the East region. Providing customers with excellent customer service to inspire confidence and future business success.
This role provides an excellent platform for career progression within other commercial areas of Domino. You will become a recognised coding and marking specialist demonstrating account management excellence to develop, grow and retain our customer base.
• Manage and achieve sales targets by demonstrating best practice professional sales behaviours.
• Ensure incremental growth through cross selling account activity and growth strategies, meeting all revenue and contribution targets.
• Generate leads to identify cross selling and replacement opportunities and develop Coding and Marking applications in assigned accounts.
• Actively Cross-sell our entire technology and solution range to our customers and to grow our market share and site presence.
• Develop and deliver “Configure Price Quote” packages for ease and commonality of specification, price point and brand quality.
• Discover customer opportunities by following up new leads as well as self-generated new opportunities for customer applications.
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Domino’s Coding and Marking, Labelling and Automation products.
• Utilise Domino’s CRM system appropriately to provide regular forecasting reporting and activity updates.
• Understand Dominos customer’s requirements and preferences for both todays and future markets, eg the impact of Industry 4.0 on end user requirements and formulate products and services which align to these.
• Create compiling financial TCO modelling and customer presentations to demonstrate Domino’s difference to customers.
• Liaise with the UK Marketing team to co-ordinate regionally focused marketing and sales campaigns.
• Management and analysis of data
• Negotiation and influence incorporating verbal and numerical reasoning
• Strong writing skills for the development of sales tools and reporting.
• Expertise in the management of multi-level customer sales meetings
• Experience of planning, targeting and achieving quantifiable results.
• Experience of technical capital sales solutions into manufacturing environments
• Knowledge of printing and labelling technologies, coding and marking solutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Utilisation of LinkedIn and other social media networks
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work.
For many of us, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.