- Post Date:26th September 2022
- Views 169
Are you looking to enhance your current skills/experience and develop your career as an Industrial coatings applicator?
We are currently recruiting for an industrial coatings applicator to join our Wrexham based team. Although the position will initially be based in Wrexham whilst training is completed, the permanent role will be based in our brand-new Hawarden facility.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further their careers as our new distributorship grows and new vacancies become available.
Belzona Polymerics Limited is the global leader in the manufacture and supply of polymer repair composites and industrial protective coatings for the repair and protection of machinery, equipment, buildings and structures.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Application Technician to join our team based in our Wrexham / Hawarden Office. The role will be a full time, permanent position.
Key responsibilities in this role have been identified as:
- Work alongside a Team Leader and Application Technicians to successfully carry out site applications of Belzona Materials to a variety of projects.
- Liaise with Regional Engineer, Team Leader (and Customers as necessary) to facilitate the smooth running and final completion of contracts undertaken.
- Systematically and accurately gather and record all relevant application information in support of works carried out.
- Responsible for collating and sending all recorded job information to the Engineering Manager or his designated deputy immediately after completion of an application.
- Ensure the team report on all Health and Safety matters in line with Company Procedures including accidents reportable under RIDDOR and Near Miss incidents
- Must be flexible, self -motivated individual capable of working alongside a team of applicators.
- Previous experience in a similar role or industrial background would be beneficial.
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Be able to work flexible working hours and travel the UK, to fulfil our customer requirements.
- Be able to work at heights, on scaffolds and in confined spaces.
- Must have a good knowledge of health and safety.
- Must hold a current manual driving license.
Please note this is a full-time permanent position and will offer career progression to the right candidate.
We also have lots of great benefits: private healthcare, permanent health insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, refer a friend scheme (£500) – plus loads more that we can talk to you about in interview.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes to have a positive effect on our business, we invite you to apply by sending your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Belzona Polymerics Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we undertake to give fair and full consideration to all applications for employment made to Belzona, irrespective of any Protected Characteristic.