- Post Date:9th January 2024
- Views 37
About the job
In the role of an Accounts Payable Coordinator you will be responsible for processing invoices in Oracle and resolving internal and external queries.
This position is ideal for someone studying towards AAT or recently qualified. Knowledge of Oracle would be useful.
Additional European languages also welcomed (Italian, Dutch, German, French, Polish, Swedish, preferred)
This role can be based at either of our Sherwin offices in Witney, Oxfordshire or Reading, Berkshire. Hybrid working can also be considered.
- Processing invoices in Oracle
- Filing invoices processed
- Analyzing and taking discounts from suppliers when possible
- Resolving internal and external queries (from sites, colleagues or vendors)
- Creating journals for postings
- Producing and analyzing “on hold report “ to send to the sites (invoices in query report)
- Producing reports in preparation for month end closure
- Clearing direct debits
- Review and analyze the cash books
- Reconciling key vendor accounts for allocated sites
- Processing expenses
- Analyzing, authorizing or rejecting non AP payments
- Liaising with AR to reconcile intercompany accounts (Netting)
- AAT studier or qualified
- Knowlegd and experience with Oracle and Onbase
- Finance experience
- Experience with Excel (vlookups,pivot tables)
- Fluent in a European language (Lithuanian, Romanian, Swedish preferred or Italian, Dutch, German or Polish)
- Work life balance – hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation programme
- Company contributed pension
- Career growth opportunities in a truly international environment
- Innovation leaders in the protective coatings industry
- Sherwin Academy offers continuous training programmes for all seniority levels
- Attractive wellbeing, mental health, women & inclusion and ID&E programmes
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3786431298
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024