Trainee Warehouse Operative
- Post Date:15th February 2021 13512
- Views 38
Are you aged 16-24, receiving Universal Credit and looking for an exciting new challenge? Well, you’re in the right place.
We are currently looking to recruit a self-motivated, ambitious individual with an eye for detail and accuracy to join the warehouse team. Full training will be given, and the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to develop their skills sets in line with the requirements of the job.
- Receive in all goods delivered to the company.
- Carry out inspection of goods received – checking for damage to, quantity of and quality of items received.
- Entering of all goods received on to the computer system.
- Verification of items received against the purchase order to ensure order requirements are met.
- Maintain stock in specified locations.
- Responsibility for the goods in / out / warehouse area.
- Participate in the 6S standard.
- Maintain quality, batch control and traceability of products.
- Follow procedures ensuring compliance to quality manual.
- Assist with regular stock checks.
- Accurately pick stock items in accordance with the outgoing paperwork ensuring conformance to the customer’s requirements.
- Adequately package all orders for safe delivery to the customer.
- Liaise with the appointed carrier.