Territory Sales Consultant Cumbria
- Post Date:20th December 2022 14765
- Views 50
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. We believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive.
This position is required to grow top line sales at assigned B&Q stores within geographic territory through implementing sales/marketing programs, training activities, service and merchandising responsibilities. The store count will range based on geography and store volume. Store count ranges between 5-10 stores, average territory contains 7 stores
As Territory Sales Consultant you will be responsible for Cumbria Area and you will be responsible for
- Establish strong selling relationships with store associates, store management and other customer contacts
- Conduct product knowledge training sessions for all B&Q Store teams. Training should include features, benefits as well as selling skills and may include a demo of the products
- Continually promote and represent the brand and product strengths to B&Q store teams and consumers.
- Identify opportunities in service/upselling and maximizing resource at store level with solution
- Maintain store signage, merchandising displays, colour chip and colour card stock
- Utilize the CRM system to document sales calls and store visits.
- Conduct events to promote products and to increase sales.
- Ensuring in store activations and business activity are executed successfully in each store.
What We Are Looking For
- A sound education to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing or merchandising
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule. This includes evenings and weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong Organizational & Communication skills
- Experience in sales, customer service or merchandising
- Ability to work independently
- P&L / Budget Management
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company Car – also for private usage
- Lunch allowance
- Life Pension Scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Continued payment of salary in the event of sickness & 25 days of annual leave
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Dec 20, 2022
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023