Technical Services Representative - Packaging Coatings - M/F
- Post Date:19th December 2022 14744
- Views 53
DescriptionWe are actively looking for 2 Technical Services Representative to join our technical support team!The Customer Technical Services Representative is responsible for providing technical support to Packaging Customers for the Beverage business in the Geographical region assigned (EMEA).Main Tasks
- Travel to customer operations to solve problems, coordinate project work or implement technology.
- Manage product trials at designated customer facilities.
- Troubleshoot on-line technical problems
- Advise customers of product line changes and improvements.
- Maintain customer technical service issues on file for follow-up.
- Train customers on product knowledge and application methods.
- Handle customer complaints within lines of authority and manage process to resolution.
- Assist with equipment installations and various line or equipment modifications/adjustments.
- Maintain contact with laboratory on current technical issues
- Support laboratory, when required, in evaluation of samples.
- Provide correct technical information on projects to technicians, chemist/engineers, customers or other groups as required.
- Communicate extended product knowledge in Packaging technology.
- Communicate competitive information, new products and selling issues to organization
- Support specification/product recommendation approval process.
- Assist customers in preparing coating specifications to meet product applications.
- Provide cross segment support to colleagues
- Contribute to the territory market development plan.
- Identify potential problems and work with the managers to resolve.
- In conjunction with Projects Manager, develop, recommend, and implement solutions related to own or other projects.
- Attend coatings seminars and trade shows
- Assist customers with product inventory control/re-ordering.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience from field.
- Skills in solving technical problems in both the field and lab/service center.
- Coatings experience preferably within the packaging business,
- English language.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick and independent problem-solving.
- High flexibility and willing to travel.
Equal OpportunityAn equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.Equal OpportunityAn equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023