Job OverviewJob Description
Responsible for coordinating with the Sales & Technical team the activities of the customers with regard to customer requirements and associated support (pilot work) safety, under guidance from the line manager. Requires some basic coatings knowledge to provide good advice and sales support for customers.
- Ensures the performance of products offered match the customer requirements and provides commercial offers and marketing support for the line manager.
Minimum A level Chemistry (Bachelor Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering preferable)
Not applicable (some previous lab experience preferred)
- Analytical instruments operation and application equipment handling
- Patent / process / internet search procedures for marketing and competitor activity
- Chemicals Handling (including environmental, safety / MSDS understanding)
- Safe working practices in a Laboratory Environment (paint factory)
- Good Communication skills
- Good negotiation skills and commercial awareness
- Capable of understanding and following company procedures and guidelines.
Salary£17,000 - £22,000
ExperienceDesirable not essential
QualificationsA Level Science