Systems Developer / Support Analyst
- Post Date:25th March 2021 13639
- Views 49
Systems Developer / Support Analyst
As a Systems Developer / Support Analyst, you will provide support to end users on a variety of issues to identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
Documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to ensure the timely resolutions acting as a service matter specialist, you will promote and advise as to instructions from pre-established guidelines in order to resolve and minimise issues.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Develop changes to improve the system or build functionality using C# .Net, MVC, Windows Forms and Windows Services. SQL Server technologies, Database design, TSQL, SSRS.
- Identify and specify improvements and minor system or interface changes.
- Prepare test plans, executing tests of new updates and upgrades to the systems.
- Provide user support of issues reported by stores that cannot be resolved by 1st level support team, whilst also supporting stock compare operational processes.
- Monitor jobs and reports to ensure the systems and interfaces are performing correctly.
- Analyse various type of issues to identify the correct process to resolve the issue, documenting accordingly.
- Previous knowledge and an interest in system development, with a strong systems and process orientation.
- Experience within some of the following – C# .Net, MVC, Windows Forms and Windows Services. SQL Server technologies, Database design, TSQL, SSRS.
- Ideally a degree within IT or an IT related discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to work without close supervision.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills with ability to prioritise and manage your time efficiently.
- Be IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.