Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Showroom Assistant - Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Post Date:12th August 2020
- Views 206
- Salary Competitive Plus Benefits
- Maintaining the Farrow & Ball image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times. • Initiate inspiring customer interaction by building and maintaining meaningful relationships to recognise customer requirements.
- Ensuring that Farrow and Ball Customers are always extended the highest levels of customer service, serving Customer in a courteous and professional manner, handling customer complaints efficiently and providing accurate advice on colour and suitability.
- Assisting with stock management ensuring deliveries are put away timely and ensuring the shop floor is replenished at all times.
- Processing cash and credit transactions accurately, dealing with customer refunds
- Assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record.
- Be able to work in a high paced environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Be IT literate.
- Having technical knowledge of paint and wallpaper are desirable.
This role will require regular lifting and manual handling of Farrow & Ball products and additional training will be offered where needed.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform • Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
Related Jobs (12)
Consumer Experience Manager – Hooton Roberts, Rotherham on 9th September 2020 Full Time