Shopper Marketer - E-Commerce, Grocers and Retail Independents
- Post Date:18th February 2021 13525
- Views 29
Shopper Marketer, E-Commerce, Grocers and Retail Independents
Within this role, you will be the go-to Shopper Marketer for our E-commerce channels, Grocers and Retail Independents, driving performance with customers in line with key business objectives.
Responsible for implementing robust channel plans and initiatives that deliver an outstanding shopper experience, you will drive growth opportunities for our brands in the channel through the execution of innovation, communication and marketing activity.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Develop a comprehensive and robust shopper marketing calendar for customers that adds value to our business and aligns to the wider annual business plans.
- Support our growth ambitions through data analysis that in turn lead to the creation of outstanding campaigns that attract and retain customers, driving conversion to show a clear return on investment.
- Work in close partnership with the Commercial Team to support the delivery of customer budget performance, whilst ensuring the customer and shopper experience is considered.
- Ensure shopper activation and brand plans are aligned, consistent and maintain brand strategy and positioning.
- Activate marketing communication, promotional initiatives and new product launches with our customers.
- Implement market leading point of sale that resonates with each customer’s shopper journey and coordinate distribution of the material to relevant stores.
- Previous marketing experience preferable, in a combined Channel and Brand role.
- Education: degree level (or equivalent)
- A knowledge and understanding of E-commerce ideally from a retail or trade background.
- A solid understanding of data interpretation and statistical analysis.
- Proven communication skills in a complex working environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (15)
- Regional Sales Manager South UK (Automotive Refinishes) on 2nd March 2021