Senior Software Engineer (Windows, C/C++) – HP Wolf Security
- Post Date:13th January 2023 14837
- Views 46
We’re looking for a talented Senior software engineer with background in C/C++ development. This is a fantastic full-time opportunity for a collaborative, hands on and experienced software developer to join a small but growing team.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and career development opportunities. You’ll work flexible hours – either from our brand-new Cambridge office or on a home/office hybrid basis if preferred.
Job Responsibilities for the Senior Windows, C/C++ Software Engineer:
- Developing and maintaining core features of the product
- Analyzing and improving performance of the product
- Fixing usability issues with applications running inside micro virtual machines
- Designing and implementing new upcoming features including cloud functionality and malware scanning enhancements
- Liaising with Product Management to understand product improvement areas and building and presenting plans to resolve them
- Working closely with Customer Support team to provide speedy resolutions to customer issues and enhance product roadmap
Requirements for the Senior Windows, C/C++ Software Engineer:
- A minimum 8 years’ experience in software development
- Proficient in C/C++ design, coding, debugging, and testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What would make an outstanding Senior Windows, C/C++ Software Engineer:
- Familiarity with Windows Internals, Win32 APIs, COM
- Low-level programming knowledge
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Related Jobs (37)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023