Senior Marketing Manager, MarCom
- Post Date:16th March 2021 13604
- Views 42
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager, MarCom
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for driving the development of communication initiatives for brands within the Sherwin-Williams Automotive portfolio. It supports the development and implementation of global marketing strategies which drive profitable growth, market share, consumer awareness and brand equity.
This position will work cross-functionally with respective regional and global Sales, Product, Finance, Legal, Training and IT teams. This person will lead the successful planning and execution of all regional marketing communication programs. This person will assist in formulating marketing strategies, while adhering to the allocated budget. This position requires brand management knowledge as well as excellent analytical skills, strong cross-functional and global collaboration, process management, strategy development and understanding of P&L’s.
This role will influence all aspects of marketing communications, including digital and print media, social media monitoring/content management, media relations (PR), email, event/trade shows, website development, maintenance and updates, new product launch support, sales collateral development, internal communications and all other forms of marketing communication materials.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability in leading successful B-2-B marketing initiatives, driving the implementation of strategic plans, influencing cross-functional teams, experience in digital touch points and overseeing and prioritizing numerous projects.
- Contributes to the development of strategic marketing plans, ensuring that all brand creative delivers a consistent global brand message which includes PR, social, websites, and all collateral material.
- Plans and implements internal and external communication plans as part of new product introductions and other changes in product and services portfolio.
- Utilizes strong understanding of customer needs and challenges to execute marketing communication programs for key target segments.
- Leads creation and design of marketing and advertising materials for the brand.
- Builds and maintains regional trade press relations, to inform press with information about organization, brands, products and services.
- Organizes and prepares internal and external events, e.g. trade shows, sales meeting, customer events.
- Develops superior working relationship with key individuals and groups to effectively build relationships with critical cross-functional team members including: Sales, Finance, Marketing, Training, IT, Legal, etc.
- Supports sales organizations and distribution partners with marketing and communication activities.
- Leads creation and maintenance of product and service-related collateral.
- Leads a regional Marketing Communications team. Establishing team processes, expectations and individual development.
- FORMAL EDUCATION:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commercial Economics or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive years of experience in marketing planning, trade press relationship management, commercial processes, experienced in international b-to-b marketing and communication
- Automotive refinish/coatings market experience
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18bn billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas, now or in the future.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements